The iRestore Laser Hair Growth System is clinically proven to treat hair loss for both men and women. Low-level laser therapy is a non-invasive, safe, and clinically proven way to stimulate hair follicles to grow thicker and fuller hair without negative side effects. This powerful medical device uses clinical-strength laser technology to treat balding, thinning hair and receding hairline.
- WHO IS IT FOR?
- Anyone who wants to grow thicker, fuller, and healthier-looking hair
- Anyone who has a family history of alopecia and wants to prevent or stop the progression of hair loss
- Anyone who is willing to invest the time to be consistent with the every other day treatments to regrow his/her hair back
- Anyone who is looking for a drug-free, non-invasive, and clinically proven way to combat thinning hair
- Anyone who is using other hair growth products (such as supplements, shampoo, pills, topicals) and wants to achieve better results
- WHO IS IT NOT FOR?
- Anyone who is looking for an instant solution to grow back hair overnight (remember: this process takes time and patience)
- Anyone who is bald or has been bald for years (this is often a sign that the follicles are no longer alive)
- Anyone who not willing to invest time & effort in regrowing his/her hair
● iRestore Laser Hair Growth System is a FDA-cleared hair loss treatment and medical device for treating alopecia, receding hairline, balding & thinning hair to stimulate hair regrowth for men and women
● iRestore has been clinically studied by doctors and been proven to promote hair regrowth for men and women in a recent 2017 research study. In this clinical study, an astonishing 100% of active male and female users saw visible hair growth with an average increase of 43.23% in hair count
● Whether you're a man or woman, you can grow thicker, fuller, and healthier hair fast with iRestore's clinical-strength laser hair restoration technology. You can use it on its own or combine it with other hair loss treatments; physicians believe low level laser therapy (LLLT) can be used to enhance the results of other hair loss treatments (such as biotin supplements, hair growth shampoo, conditioner, foam, Rogaine, minoxidil, Propecia, finasteride, and other hair growth products)
● Developed in GMP-certified facilities, this home-use medical device is durable, lightweight, comfortable, hands-free and easy to use – unlike a laser comb and brush that provides far less coverage AND require constant hand movement, which is tiring, inconvenient, and prevents you from going about your day.